Am I burnt from my tattoo removal session last night? (photos)

It was bleeding quite a lot last night and this morning the blisters appear to have blood inside them... It's my 6th session so I am quite used to the blistering but this seems excessive? It is also stinging and quite painful. Will this lead to scarring? I am really concerned. The person who performed the treatment yesterday was not the person who usually treats it (same place I usually go to but a different girl). Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Tattoo and Treatment of Burns NYC

I am so sorry for your experience with this tattoo treatment.  You need to seek immediate attention for these burns so that you minimize the possibility of scars and infection. Please consult an expert dermatologist who is board certified for the proper treatment.  Best, Dr. Green

Burn and blisters after tattoo laser

I'm sorry this has happened. This is a burn and needs attention immediately. This shouldn't happen after this procedure. You need to be treated by a doc familiar with burns to reduce the scarring which can occur.

Steven F. Weiner, MD