Will the little bumps soften with time? And, at what stage will the fat that doesn't gain a supply start to dissipate?

I had a fat transfer to my calf 3 weeks ago. My right calf was 3 cms smaller so I wanted to try and even them up. The fat transfer was a PRP fat transfer. My right calf is now 1.5 cms bigger than my left, while I'm happy with the extra volume I'm wondering what to expect. The fat was mostly injected intramuscularly. There are little tiny bumps (like a lattice) under my skin.

Fat Transfer

Thank you for posting your question. The two sides of your body can have different levels of swelling, bruising, and fat survival rate. It typically takes several months for swelling to completely go away. What you see now is not the final result, but keep following up closely with your physician. Best of luck. 

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon