Breathing difficulties 10 months post rhinoplasty? (Photos)

I am having trouble breathing when i walk, run or exert myself even slightly. Ive had 4 post op check ups with my ent surgeon where he examined internally, he said that all was fine and that it was a reaction to unique allergies that ive not been tested for (my previous allergy test came back negative) and also residual swelling. My nose also runs when tip my head forward or eat. I am on accutane but had breathing difficulties before medication. Should i get a second opinion?

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. Your nostrils seem even by the third picture which could rule out the potential for a deviated, widened or thickened septum which would result in airway obstruction. Please consult with your board certified facial plastic surgeon as soon as possible to address your discomfort.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

10 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

Congratulations for having patience and wait six months PO, which is the recommended time allowed to make judgments of value and be precise and accurate.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Not a bad idea

Hello. I would wait 2 more months until you're past the 6 month mark. If by that time, your symptoms are worse or unchanged, I would seek the opinion of another rhinoplasty specialist. 

Marcelo Ghersi, MD