Are my breasts 'bottoming out'? (photo)

I am 3 months post op and have noticed my implant is sitting lower then my actual breast crease. I do alot of physical exercise and use my chest muscles for exercises like pushups, can this be the cause? Will it help reduce the displacement to stop doing these exercises? I am worried that the implant will continue to drop and the seperation will be more obvious? Is it worth getting another surgery to correct it? Please give any advice and tips!! I am very worries

Bottoming out?

Looks like a double bubble deformity. This can most often be corrected with great results, but unfortunately it requires surgery.A smaller implant and revision of the lower pole of the breast is often needed. Textured implants or shaped implants can sometimes have a benefit as well. Discuss your concerns with your doctor and best of luck.

Newnan Plastic Surgeon

Are my breasts 'bottoming out'?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery.  It looks like you have "double bubble" and breast implant bottoming appearance after your revisionary surgery. A "double bubble" is a cosmetically undesirable circumstance for patients with breast implants, which occurs when the breast fails to take on the shape of the implant, resulting in the appearance of a visible line showing a separation between the bottom edge of the implant and the bottom edge of the natural breast.  Double bubble "deformities" may be more striking (visible) when breast implants have bottomed out.   There are several options when it comes to revisionary surgery to improve your outcome.  One maneuver that may be helpful is raising the inframammary fold using capsulorraphy techniques. In my practice, this type of repair involves a two layer, permanent suture repair (reconstructing the inframammary fold areas). 
This procedure serves to reconstruct the lower poles of the breasts and prevent migration of the breast implants too far inferiorly.   Sometimes, depending on factors such as quality of skin along the lower breast poles, additional support provided by acellular dermal matrix or biosynthetic mesh may be very helpful. I have also found the use of acellular dermal matrix very helpful in cases where the skin/tissues are very thin and in cases of recurrent breast implant displacement. The acellular dermal matrix helps improve contour, improves irregularities caused by the underlying breast implant and/or scar tissue, and provides additional support ("sling" effect) for the breast implants.   I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.