Breast augmentation gone wrong. What should I do now? (Photo)

I had a breast augmentation done 1 year after having my son. I hated them straight away :( my surgeon told me to wait a few months, so I did... I just seen him then and he said he offers me a free lift but his not confident in doing it??? What do I do? I already spend $8,000 on them and really can't afford over $14,000 which I've been quoted to have them fixed.. They are lopsided and are literally hurting my back now! Photos Black and white- BEFORE

Breast Lift

Thank you for the question and photos. It does appear that a breast lift, perhaps with smaller implants could be a good option for you. I recommend that you seek a board certified Plastic Surgeon with plenty of experience in this area and discuss with them what you would like to change. They will make recommendations for you.

Al the best

Problems

It looks like you definitely need a breast lift on both sides and likely some reduction in implant size. This will give you more symmetry and a much better shape

Options

I'm sorry you are not happy with your results.  What bothers you most about them? Size? Shape?  If your surgeon is not confident in doing a lift then I suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who performs them regularly.  If you feel they are too large, you can exchange them for a smaller implant, or simply have them removed.  

Camille Cash, MD

Time for second opinion after poor result from breast augmentation.

The pictures are not particularly illuminating. I'm not really sure what the aesthetic problem is that is bothering you. Nevertheless, if you have lost confidence in your surgeon get another opinion to see what the options are.

Breast augmentation 1 year ago

Thank you for your photographs and questions.  According to your photographs and comments it is difficult to comment on a further surgical procedure.  If your surgeon is "not confident" in performing a lift, I strongly recommend that you seek an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Best of luck.