Botched Lipo? (photos)

I feel like my butt has sagged and my thighs have been left lumpy. What can I do to fix this ? Is it grounds for a complaint? Am I over reacting? I did everything right after surgery and I've even lost weight thanks

Give it time

You dont say when you surgery was but needless to say, after removing fat from an envelope of skin, the skin needs time to spring back. This isnt guaranteed in all cases and is dependant on your age, your skin elasticity, the amount of sun damage and then amount of spring that is needed. Certainly this can be a slow process taking months so if you surgery was more recent than this, give it time. Hope this helps. Adam Goodwin