Blepharoplasty or ptosis correction - What surgery do I need? Should I see another surgeon? (Photo)

My left eye has been left smaller after a sporting accident as a kid, but I think looks better as my right eye looks very tired with a droopy sag in the eyelid. I saw a surgeon and was told I will need ptosis correction in the left eye to match my right but it won't necessarily match and it was likely I would need a 2nd surgery. I told him that I don't like how my right eye looks and why, he replied "looks fine to me". He seemed very confident that it is only the left eye that needs correcting.

Eye assymetry

Judging just by your photo it seems to me that what is of

concern to you, is the excess skin of the right upper eyelid.

A plastic or oculoplastic surgeon should be able to determine

how much brow involvement is present and recommend the

best treatment approach according to what is important to you. 

A second opinion may be beneficial. Best wishes.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon