How to bleach skin?

Hi. I am looking for any way to bleach my brown skin. I am slavic but for some reason my skin is dark. Please suggerst any surgeries, creams, pills or injections. Thanks.

How to bleach skin?

Thanks for your query. You can make some alterations in your routine. Use salicylic based face wash as it dries up the skin and makes it to sweat a little less. You should apply sunscreen on regular basis without fail. For the open pores, you should go in for a procedure called thermi RF. This will shrink the pores and the make your skin visibly smooth. For added result you can undergo chemical peels, lasers, and topical creams as this will benefit and makes the skin brighter and lighter. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon