What BBL pillow to buy for a 35 hour flight back home after surgery? Any recommendations on what to do on my flight back?

Getting BBL in Dominican Republic. Have to return to australia one week post surgery and have to spend 35 hours on several flights back home. What pillows can i buy to help me sit?

BBL

It is very soon to leave on a air trip of 35 hours after only one week.

The flight alone predisposes you to blood clots going and coming back.

There is more preparations other than the pillow to sit on pre-operatively and post-operatively, diet, bowel habit, Supplements, compression garment, methods to decrease the risk of blood clot, infection . Follow your surgeon advise and protocol.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon