What is the average amount of fat transfer for buttock augmentation? What amount looks most natural?

How many cc's of fat for buttock augmentation?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

What is "natural"? Average amount of BBL fat transfer ?

What is "natural"?  That is one of the best questions on Realself that I have seen!

"Natural" is a term used every day by patients in their consultation at the office. "Natural" means a different shape, form, contour, and result to every patient.  So, this should be your surgeon's primary goal to figure out what the word "natural" means to you before they even begin the BBL consultation.  One of the best ways of communicating your form of "natural" to your plastic surgeon is to show him cell phone photographs describing the outline, the shape, form, contour.    

The average amount of BBL fat transfer will be a different amount for each plastic surgeon. In general, an average of 1200 mL of total fat injected into the subcutaneous tissue of the buttocks region in a patient with BMI Of 25 - 30 is acceptable. More than 1200ml for both sides together is considered excessive and may lead to increased complications.  

I wish you well through your surgical process of recovery, 

James S McAdoo DO FACOS

AOA Dual board certified general and plastic reconstructive surgeon.