Asymmetry 4 months post surgery rhinoplasty (Photo)

Hi guys, I'm 4 and a half months post opp and I feel extremely asymmetric, particularly front on and the basal view. What can I do about this or will this need a revision? My nostrils are uneven and it also seems like I have more cartlidge on wide side compared to the other

4 months post op. some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Rhinoplasty revision at 1 year post op.

Rhinoplasty revision at 1 year post op.  That is what you will need to correct your problem once the swelling has gone down. See a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon for best possible results of correcting your problem.