Can my armpit fat be fixed through diet and exercise? (photos)

Lost 30kg. Now at upper end of healthy range. Lost weight in breasts and gone from 16F to 12E. My armpit fat annoys me in singlets even though there is not a significant amount. Will it require skin removal as I recently had abdominoplasty to remove tummy fat also.

Removing armpit fat

Thank you for the question and photos! It is rather difficult to fully evaluate your situation without an in-person exam. I'd recommend scheduling a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine whether you would benefit from an arm lift or liposuction. Liposuction will eliminate pockets of fat from your armpits, but it will not correct loose hanging skin. Arm lift surgery, on the other hand, will not only eliminate fat in your problem areas, but also tighten the underlying supportive tissue to redefine shape in the upper arm region.

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon would be the best way to assess your situation and guarantee and individualized medical advice. Best of luck! Dr. Michael Omidi.