Under arm saggy skin after removal of implants (Photo)

I have had my silicon 295cc sub glandular implants out a week ago, I am very happy with my results, no wrinly skin and no nipple cave in etc. However the under arm excess skin is a concern, does this retract over time. I have very good skin elasticity, no stretch marks etc.

#Explant #BreastImplantRemoval - Under arm saggy skin

Congrats!  You look great.  While some people might have been happy with the way you looked pre-op, this is a good example of how each case is individual.  What works for someone else may not for you, and vice versa.
It can take several weeks to months to see the final result after surgical procedures and that includes this one (to at least some degree).  Skin can contract over time so if yours does that, you'll be happy with that area under your arms.  While there are surgical procedures to remove skin, they leave scars that are often unacceptable.  Newer techniques that produce skin retraction (laser and light-assisted) may be helpful.
Congrats again.  I hope that this helps and good luck,
Dr. Alan EnglerMember of #RealSelf500