How soon after having BA it's alright to get pregnant?

Check with your surgeon

You should check with your surgeon as every surgeon has different post op instructions. The best source of information is your surgeon and any material given to you by your surgeon's office!Good luck!

Pregnancy and BA

There are no strict guidelines on this. Most people however if they are imminently thinking of starting a family do not arrange to have a BA as there can be some slight deterioration in the aesthetic result as a result of the hormonal changes of pregnancy

Pregnancy after breast augmentation

I don't think this matters, You can get pregnant anytime after breast augmentation. If you haven't yet had your surgery, however, I would suggest waiting until you had finished breast feeding.

Regards, Dr Steve Merten, Sydney, Australia

Timing of pregnancy after breast augmentation

I recommend to my patients that they wait at least 6 months after breast augmentation surgery before getting pregnant in order to allow their breasts to settle at least 90 percent. This will give you a better sense of your final result from surgery. Your breasts and the results of surgery may change in the future with pregnancy. After  pregnancy, breasts with implants may remain the same size or they could become bigger, smaller, and/or droopier. Hope this information helps. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths."

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

#breastaugmentation

Hi. The reality is that there is no problem falling pregnant after a Breast augment. You would want to leave it an absolute minimum of 6-8 weeks. The real issue is that you should probably delay surgery if you are thinking of having kids in the near future. 

Regards Damien

Getting pregnant

It is okay to get pregnant the night of your breast augmentation.  When the implant is placed under the muscle it is separate from the actual breast tissue.  Also, it takes a while for the breasts to react to a pregnancy.  The more important question is how long after breast feeding is it okay to have a breast augmentation.  the answer is two months.

Barry N. Silberg, MD, FACS
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon