Looking for advice regarding procedures I would be a candidate for. (photos)

Looking for opinions on whether I am a candidate for the surgeries I wish to have & suggestions of any others I may have missed. •liposuction- upper arms, buffalo hump(midline of upper back/lower neck, back, bra line, waist, flanks, entire abdominal area, 360degree thighs. • possible abdominoplasty with muscle repair •fat transfer to buttocks •breast implant revision including lift & areola reduction ( I haven't included clear photos of breasts here so not expected too much advice)

Advice regarding procedures a patient would be a candidate for - Body Contour Surgery

It certainly looks like you are a good candidate for thorough liposculpture of the arms, back, bra line, waist and entire abdominal area. Depending on the quality of your skin you may or may not need a tummy tuck at the same time.

In regards to your breasts it certainly looks like you have ptosis and they look a little large, so a revision of the breast with a lift and revision of the size of the areola would be indicated.

All these procedures could be done at the same time if you are in good health and well supported psychologically as you will need to spend about 2 weeks recovering from such a procedure. 

Multiple procedures

Hi Coral Rose

All of the procedures that you have suggested sound reasonable. I personally would suggest that you stage all your procedures out across 2-3 operating days, all a few months apart. This will give you your best recoveries, least risk, and allow minor adjustments to be made at any subsequent procedures.

Good Luck

Dr Gavin Sandercoe

Fully body liposuction, BBL, tummy tuck and breast lift?

Thank you for your question about your body make-over.

• You cerrtainly can have the extensive liposuction you have in mind - provided it is 5L or less.
  • If more needs to be removed, usually two sessions are needed.
  • You can plan the liposuction and BBL at one time making sure all the back liposuction is done then
  • Your second operation can be the breast surgery, the tummy tuck (if needed, an exam is required to be sure) and any front liposuction that could be done the first time.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes, Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD