9 months post revision rhinoplasty complications. (photos)

Hi I am 9 Months post revision rhinoplasty. My nostrils are uneven. I am unsure as to whether this is just because of swelling (I have thick ethnic skin). I also have a dent/ gap on the bridge of my nose (I'm assuming from too much cartilage removal). It's very evident when I smile both on the front and side views. My nose is also still extremely swollen. Is this all temporary? or do I need further surgery?

Issues with revision rhinoplasty

Revisions are a complex endeavor.  The results you have may be able to be improved.  However, with a revision of a revision I would wait until you get to more like 18 months.

Revision rhinoplasty for poor results.

unfortunately you will need a revision rhinoplasty to correct the problems that you have shown. You still have a persistent hump, persistent muscle pulling your tip down, deviation, etc. These will need to be corrected by a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon who can  show you the results that are natural looking and correction of problems that he has done in noses worse than yours.