4 weeks post op and I have a sharp burning pain in left breast. It drops to the side. What's causing this?

I had breast augmentation 4weeks ago, high profile, Mentor smooth round under breast incision. At just 2weels post op I had noticed my left breast looking different, I addressed this with my surgeon and he insisted I kept applying warm compression 2-3times a day as there is nothing more we could do with this much dropping. He did mention to me at my follow up appointment that my left breast muscle was allot tighter them the right by pushing my breast together, could this be the cause ?

It is too early to tell if you have lateral displacement of the left breast implant. Ask your surgeon if you can wear an underwire bra to help position the left implant. It will be 2-3 months before you can tell if the implant is displaced.