4 months p/o full TT and fell up stairs. Now have bulge what have I done?

tripped up my stairs Didn't hit my belly,woke up swollen however I gained a lump in the lower part of my belly from my belly U/snd showed a seroma, had it asp under u/sound dr said lots of membranes. Said it had been there a while I just didnt notice it until the fall. Nearly all was draine I'm worried I've done something to my muscles? I have the bulge still, it's hard. when I engage my core it raises? no pain and I'm massaging daily. It does feel tight and hard to stretch, over stretched?

DrDerby

Thank you for your question. It is important to contact your surgeon regarding this matter. Best of luck

DrDerby

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}