3 months post Breast augmentation and sagging lots! Any suggestions? (photos)

I am 3 months post breast augmentation. I got 500cc smooth moderate profile dual plane. Before the op I was a small perky bcup. I am very unhappy with my breasts and feel like they have sagged a lot. Any thoughts and suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Breast sagging

Unfortunately, it does seem that your breasts have sagged (ptosis) . A lift (mastopexy) may be needed. Talk to your plastic surgeon about your options for revision.

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Breast ptosis post breast augmentation

Hi there,

Sorry to learn about your dissatisfaction from your recent breast augmentation surgery.

Despite the fact that it'll usually take 3-6 months for the final outcome to eventuate, it does appear you have excessive ptosis since you had breast augmentation 3 months ago. Unfortunately it'll be unlikely for your breasts to resume a higher position without further surgical revision, possibly with a lift procedure. It is hard to judge based on photos alone regarding your tissue quality, however you do have quite sizeable implants which could increase your overall risk of excessive tissue stretch and breast ptosis both in the short and long term.

It'll be best to seek further advice from your original surgeon regarding your situation. 

Best wishes

Ellis Choy

Saggy

Your breasts exhibit considerable ptosis after the procedure.  To correct this, a mastopexy will be needed.  I recommend you speak with your original plastic surgeon.

Jeffrey D. Wagner, MD

Visit your PS

Thank you for the question and photos. Based on your photos, it does seem your breasts have sagged but it is best to visit you board-certified plastic surgeon and get an evaluation on your concerns.  Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi.

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Needs a revision

In your postoperative photographs, it looks to me like a breast lift would be necessary to give you a perky breast. I recommend you go back to your original surgeon to discuss the options. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Results

Please schedule an appointment with your surgeon to discuss your concerns. Which are valid based on your photos. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD