I'm 33, 6ft 2 and wanting to know if I can obtain a nice feminine bum hips and tummy from a Brazilian butt lift? (Photos)

Hi there, I'm a male I'm 33 years old and I'm 6 foot 2 and weigh 83kg. I lost about 40kgs over the last couple of years and my tummy and love handles will not go and what I'm wanting to do is have Brazilian butt lift and get my tummy flat my love handles gone and maybe some fat from my lower back too. My question can I get the look of a nice feminine bum so it looks like a females bum? My bum is pretty flat. It's perky at the top then there are flat spots I want to get that S figure like woman.

I'm 33, 6ft 2 and wanting to know if I can obtain a nice feminine bum hips and tummy from a Brazilian butt lift?

You can absolutely get liposuction to remove the excess stubborn fat that you haven't been able to lose. That fat can be injected into your buttocks and or hips. It is important that you find a PS that you feel comfortable with and are very specific about the results that you want. Are you transgender? or just looking for a more feminine contour? 

Brazilian butt lift?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

Congratulations on your weight loss!! Acoording with your pictures, you would be an excellent candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift, this procedure will give you a shaper body, elimanting the extra fat on your abdomen, shaping your flanks and with this same fat to be  inyected to your buttocks to make a countour and natural butt.

Hope to hear from you soon, best wishes!!

Ramon Morales, MD

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body, review of your medical history and have a discussion of your cosmetic goals so they can accurately tell you if you are a good candidate or not. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks/hips. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Weight and surgery, some advices:

Thank you very much for this interesting and important question.

Trying to lose weight before a surgical procedure its a very delicate matter, since in many cases a restrictive diet can cause problems, such as anemia, electrolyte disturbances, decreased protein, etc ... retarding the healing process and damaging the surgery.
For these reasons, if your purpose is to lose weight, i recommend you have a BMI less or equal to 30.
In this regard, you must to have a support with a nutritionist, so you can achieve the desired goal, in the most healthy way, without incressing complications risks in the plastic surgery to perform.

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

I believe that doing a BBL along with liposuction of the abdomen and waist can get you a nice feminine form. You should consult with a PS with lots of experience in performing the BBL in men to be examined and for both you and the PS to better appreciate your present body and the goals that you wish to achieve. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

BBL

You can have fat from your flanks and stomach removed and use to augment your buttocks. Best of  luck.

Am I a candidate for BBL?

BBL and body liposuction are powerful tools to contour curves and redistribute fat from undesired areas to desirable areas. Based on your pictures I think that a BBL can achieve the results that you are looking for. Good luck. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... you for sure will get really nice results, your shape is the perfect for liposuction, get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon, I'm sure that you will fine what you're looking for!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD