25 years old. Height is 170, weight is 64kg. Done the 295 moderate profile. Space between breasts; what should I do? (Photos)

hi. Today i have done breast augmentation which is 295cc moderate shape. Unfortunatly it seems too wide. it looks my chest huge. but not from the side. also in between of breast has space. what should i do? regret why i did not choose high profile.

Concerns after breast augmentation surgery?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment, advice, predictions, and/or meaningful reassurance.

Generally speaking, breast implants will "drop" into the pocket that was created during surgery. The rate of breast implant "settling" may depend on factors such as size of breast implant pocket dissected, tightness of the overlying skin/muscle layers, and size of breast implant utilized. Normally, it takes about 3-6 months (for some patients longer) to see the final result. It is very common for one side to settle faster than the other.

I routinely ask my patients to wait at least 3-6 months before evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery. This waiting time allows patients to (usually) physically and psychologically adapt to the new body image. 

In other words, it is much too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed; your breasts will undoubtedly change over the course of the next several weeks/months.   The vast majority of patients with your concerns at your stage in the recovery process, turn out to be much happier two to three months after the procedure was performed.  Understandably, patients often experience significant emotional "ups and downs" around the time of surgery.

For example, many of my patients report that as the swelling around the breast implants (for example, in the sternal area) decreases, they feel that their breasts appear more projecting. Also, in my opinion, the "drop and fluff” phenomenon does hold some validity; as breast implants “settle”, many patients feel that their breasts actually look larger. 

At this point, I would suggest ( although easier said than done):  patience.

Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon