2 months post op and still unhappy with rhinoplasty? (Photos)

2 months post op on CLOSED rhinoplasty. My nostrils are completely uneven and one seems to sit higher than the other exposing more the inside of my nose. I think my columella has been over corrected which is protruding my nose upwards and making me feel like a pig. I asked for a streamline nose and feel like I now have a pinched tip with uneven nostrils and a ski jump. will I have to get a revision? I've included process images but blue jumper images and the black jacket images r most recent

Rhinoplasty Recovery

Looks like you are very early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Still too early to tell

I don't think I see pre-op photos here either, but to me you have a very nice early result which will likely get better with time (tip swelling usually takes at least 6 months to resolve - depending how active you are - and that is affecting your perception of things).  Gentle massage per your surgeon's instructions may help. Otherwise, you have natural-appearing contours and proportions.  Definitely would not force the issue of a revision before at least six months have passed (although doubt it would be necessary), and focus on other good things in your life meanwhile . . .