2 months post op and still unhappy with rhinoplasty?

2 months post op on CLOSED rhinoplasty. My nostrils are completely uneven and one seems to sit higher than the other exposing more the inside of my nose. I think my columella has been over corrected which is protruding my nose upwards and making me feel like a pig. I asked for a streamline nose and feel like I now have a pinched tip with uneven nostrils and a ski jump. will I have to get a revision? I've included process images but blue jumper images and the black jacket images r most recent

Rhinoplasty Recovery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Looks like you are very early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Still too early to tell

I don't think I see pre-op photos here either, but to me you have a very nice early result which will likely get better with time (tip swelling usually takes at least 6 months to resolve - depending how active you are - and that is affecting your perception of things).  Gentle massage per your surgeon's instructions may help. Otherwise, you have natural-appearing contours and proportions.  Definitely would not force the issue of a revision before at least six months have passed (although doubt it would be necessary), and focus on other good things in your life meanwhile . . .