I'm 19 yrs old. Any suggestions on lip injections, specifically the sides of the mouth? (photos)

would like lips similar to angelina jolie with lips that are full even towards the ends. i am extremely self conscious about the sides of my mouth and think i have the face shape that would suit bigger lips as they are already a decent size. i think my lips fade out towards the edges and i over draw the edges everyday with make up. would like something extremely subtle. and please excuse the pimples

Fuller Lips

Thank you for posting the photos of your lips.  I agree that adding a subtle amount of volume to the corners of the lips will bring the shape of the lips to the proper size and proportion.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with facial injections for the best cosmetic results. 

Angelina Jolie Lips

Your picture is dark and would like to see more definition of your lips before sharing an opinion. You do however have full lips and I can see what you mean by the sides. From my past experience volume can be added to the sides with good results but it has to be done carefully with small volumes and in you case added in the pink part of the lip. Nothing in the lower lip. Use an HA filler, if you end up not liking it you can reverse it. 

Mohammed Alghoul, MD