12 days post op, one is huge (Photo)

I'm 12 days post revision surgery. Does this look right to you? My surgeon said I didn't need a bigger implant in the right different to even out my asymmetry even though I questioned it for both 1st and 2nd surgery. But the right is way smaller than the left. And the right nipple looks too low and lateral. will they even out or am I stuck with uneven breasts after 2 surgeries and thousands of dollars

Early Postop Concerns

Good evening! The simple truth is that it is too early to tell- you are in that early postop period where swelling can distort the size and shape of your breasts. Try to be patient, give it three months, and then address your concerns at that time with your PS.

Concerns about breast asymmetry after breast surgery…

Although I understand your concerns, it is much too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed. Generally speaking, when patients notice a significant asymmetry after surgery, it is important to rule out  complications such as hematoma;  this does not appear to be present in your case.  After acute complications have been ruled out, patience will be important; it may take several months for you to see the final outcome of the procedure performed. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Post op asymmetry ?

Thank you for your question. In the photo you provided your breasts appear  to have the expected amount of post op swelling for 12 days. This early out it is not unusual to have asymmetry due to swelling. Overall it appears you got a very nice result. Continue to be patient the appearance will continue to improve over time. Best wishes.