Is there a website where I can look up implants by their size? I haven't seem to come across one.

this website goes back to page 1 and a different category every time I go back to look at more. I'm looking to 400 to 450 ccs and I was hoping to find pics for my consultation next month

Is there a website where I can look up implants by their size? What

Thank you for the question. Careful communication of goals is one of the keys to success with breast augmentation surgery. Goal photographs (along with other modalities of "communication") are very helpful when it comes to this communication process. You will find the attached link, demonstrating (over 1600) before/after photographs helpful to you.  You may find a separate page, on the same website ("xl breast implants"), dedicated to larger breast implants ("double ds") helpful as well. Best wishes.

Size selector for implants

That's an excellent question. Our website happens to have a breast size selector tool to visualize that exact outcome for different sizes of preop breasts and implants. The size for you is best done in a real cosultation using 3d imaging. Good luck. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Breast Implant Sizes

The implant manufacturers have the implant shapes and sizes usually listed somewhere on the website or they can be found on a google search. I personally use the Allergan Natrelle implant and their sizes and shapes can be found on the website listed. It is very common to focus on the cc size but this is only part of the process because the shape of the implant makes a big difference. The best option is to be examined and the exact dimensions can be used to select the best implant given your anatomy. Good Luck.

Jeffrey W. Hall, MD