Does my vagina look normal? (Photo)

Hi, I'm eighteen and am embarrassed to be asking this, but I've been wondering for so long if my vagina looks normal -- it doesn't seem to match the diagrams online and my high school had never ever touched sex ed. I'm confused about what that pink lump is just above the vaginal opening (and is the white caused by the hymen? I can't even see a hymen I'm so confused). Please just help me put my mind at ease.

Your vagina is normal

Your vagina is completely normal. If you want to educate yourself about your anatomy and reproductive system, go to ACOG.org and follow the resources and publications links for patient education. The hymen is not always visible. Feel free to browse my website for more information focused on treatments for this part of the body.