TT scar; can I get it fixed? (Photos)

TT scar can it be smaller ,, what can we do to mAke it look Nicer

Abdominal Scar after Tummy Tuck

Scars from a tummy tuck can be improved in some situations. Your scar is consistent with some healing problems and skin loss. You need time for the skin to stretch in this area and a revision to excise the scar could be done. A minimum of six months is best before considering the revision to get the best results. Best of luck.

Revision of lower abdominal scar.

It looks like you had some necrosis of skin and secondary healing. You should wait at least 6 months (12 ) before attempting scar revision. With patience and good planning it can be significantly improved. Keep a god relationship with your surgeon and work together. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

TT scar Revision

In my opinion you need to wait about a year from original surgery then assuming you used a BC PS seek revision surgery. A Fluer de Lis TT would leave you a horizontal and vertical incision but would revise the belly button as well and the lower abdominal incision. Best of luckĀ 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon