When swelling goes down will my nostrils flare out again? (photos)

When the swelling of my tip goes down will my nostrils appear more flared out or wider? 3-4 post op now

Nostril Flaring Treatments

As the nasal tip settles after a rhinoplasty, the nostril shape can flare to accommodate for the tip descent. If tip height is appropriate, it would be straightforward to do a staged alar base or Weir excision under local anesthesia. The differences between the two procedures is dependent on nostril size and/or presence of flaring.

No

After excision of excess nostril tissue they are not capable of flaring again. Nostril flare is not connected with nasal tip swelling. 

Vasdev Rai, MD