Looking for a surgeon to within Dallas or Austin(Texas) for Labiaplasty. Any suggestions?

Hoping to find an affordable surgeon who specializes in labiaplasty.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Don't Settle

Lots of docs are trying to hop on a labiaplasty trend and they have little to no clue what they are doing except taking a scissors and cutting off what's extra. This is a bad idea (obvs).The extended wedge approach with hood reduction is much more elegant, easy healing, no painful scarring postop, minimal recovery, natural contours, no nerve injury, etc.Don't settle for a low cost approach that's local, if there's no one there who's good.

Thank you for sharing your question and congratulations on your decision to pursue a labiaplasty.  Though I can not recommend a specific person to you in Dallas, you want to ensure that the physician you select has an extensive history of performing primary and reconstructive labiaplasty work in order to maximize your result.  Costs can rise tremendously if the wrong procedure is done the first time and revision work is needed.  Attached below is the link to the ASPS website to identify local board certified plastic surgeons which can help you start your search.  Best wishes.

Labiaplasty surgeon

Thank you for your question.  When looking for a surgeon for labiaplasty, be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Ideal candidates for this procedure include healthy women who feelself conscious about their enlarged labia and may have issues with discomfort during sexual intercourse or exercise or may be embarrassed when wearing tight clothing.  It is increasingly popular amongst women who have gone through childbirth.  In my practice in Dallas, I've found that patients who've undergone labiaplasty feel more comfortable and relieved as their discomfort is addressed and confidence is regained.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS