Has there been much success with getting UHG to cover the full cost of breast reduction surgery?

I am 5'7", 165lbs, and I wear a 34G bra. I'm wanting to reduce to a C cup. I've lived with back, shoulder, and neck pain since I was 16y/o (30 y/o now), but I don't have extensive med records because I inconsistly had insurance and a I had a "live with it" attitude. I have been under the care of a rheumatologist for the last year or so for widespread joint pain and inflammation (includes my back, neck, and shoulders).

I don't know how UHG handles breast reduction.  But for all practical purposes having documented back, neck, and shoulder problems for one year usually satisfies insurance requirements.  Your plastic surgeon's office can help you with meeting your insurance company's guidelines.  Best of luck.