Is there a way to significantly reduce scars from self harm?

A couple years ago I made a stupid mistake that I didn't know would effect me later in life. So now I'm stuck with these scars. There's 3 that concern me, each are one inch long and a few millimeters wide, and all in a row. They aren't really raised (maybe a little bit) and they're white. I was thinking maybe a skin graft or just anything so it's not painfully obvious that there are scars from self harm on my arm

Scar on Body-- Fraxel, Medical Tattooing, Vascular Laser/Pulsed Dye/Yellow Laser

You can try lasers but I often find that medical tattooing is the best option. Please see an expert for treatment. Best, Dr. Emer