Rhinoseptoplasty asymmetry (Photo)

Hello, i know it is very early to judge my appearance after rhinoseptoplasty which was done 2 weeks ago but i am very concerned about thay "Pisa Tower" nose tip and it's hard to imagine it will straight up after few weeks/months, can that acutally happen by itself? It was like that when the cast was on,but i wasn't that worried because cast shouldnt change the shape of the nose after procedure. I love my new profile though, but the tip...thank you for your answer and best regards.

2 weeks post rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question.  It is not uncommon in the early stages of rhinoplasty recovery to see some asymmetries.  Often these asymmetries resolve themselves during the healing period.  It is usually 6 months before the nose is completely healed.  Even though it is difficult,  it is important to be patient during the early healing phase.  Best of luck

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoseptoplasty asymmetry

Thank you for your question. It's too soon during your convalescence to worry about the final shape. It can take up to 12 months before you realize your final outcome. I recommend that you make an appointment with your surgeon to discuss your convalescence as well as to discuss your concerns. They will be able to provide you with the answers that you seek to guide you through your recovery.

Deviated nose after rhinoplasty

I would address this asymmetry with your rhinoplasty surgeon. More views would be helpful but it does appear to be deviating to the right. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon