6 months post Ptosis surgery, Since there is no permanent procedure to lower eyebrows, which facial exercises can you recommend?

I am male and have very high eyebrows. One brow is higher than the other. I had internal ptosis surgery 6 months ago and was told that it could help my brows to go down little bit as they would be more relaxed. However, nothing happened. I wonder now if there is any facial exercise that I can do on a daily basis as I am not interested in temporary injections. Thank you

High eyebrows

they were correct in telling you that the ptosis repair might help to drop your brows.  If they haven't you can try Botox.  There are no exercises that will help.  You could do a surgical scalp advancement to lower the brow. 

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon