Can PDT and Halo be combined?

I've combined BBL and Halo in the past and happy with the results. I'm thinking of doing PDT and Halo together but wasn't sure if that was too aggressive?

PDT and Halo

Thank you for your question.  While BBL and Halo can often be an excellent combination, PDT is a significantly deeper treatment than BBL and causes significantly more inflammation in the skin.  I would not recommend combining the treatments - in fact, I think it would be best to space them out by at least a few weeks.  It would be best to discuss with your dermatologist to determine the best treatment plan for you.  Best of luck! 

Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

PDT and Halo in combination

There is not sufficient clinical study to combine PDT and Halo laser. I would not perform the two together.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS