Mommy Makeover with breast lift or just breast aug? (Photo)

I'm not sure if all I need is a breast lift or just a breast aug for fullness on top. Im happy with the size of breast I just would like fullness on top as well. TT with lipo for sure but undecided on the breasts. What is your medical opinion?

Implants not needed to give upper pole fullness with breast lift

Dear Diamond,
Thank you for your question. The Horndeski Method (TM) breast lift was designed after years of performing the standard/cookie cutter vertical lift techniques that couldn't deliver upper pole fullness without an implant, did not have long term results and were highly undesirable because of the visible vertical incision. The video below is of a woman who wanted her breasts higher on her chest wall without the added maintenance and weight of a breast implant. Incisions are hidden around the areola and in the shadow of the breast. You can view her before video on my profile under 'videos'.

Kind regards,
Gary Horndeski M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover with Augmentation Mastopexy

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. The intentional result of a Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) is to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used especially for breasts which sag or droop (#ptosis) as a result of aging, weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. However, many women report more satisfaction if an implant is used at the time of #mastopexy. The implants further shape their breasts, restoring superior fullness or volume which may be decreased over time.

In regards to implants alone, this is usually said to be mistake by patients reflecting back at the decision. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy with solely implants. They will sag more and sooner, due to the sudden and excess weight. At times it's possible for a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble to develop as a result.

Always talk to a Plastic Surgeon to discuss your issues and concerns. Information that you read online may not apply to your situation. Make sure your surgeon is boarded by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.

A breast lift would be the best option for you. A small implant could provide a more fullness on your superior pole. Good luck

Breast Lifting - Fullness

Hello. I'm glad you 're determined to make your surgery. I am sure that a breast lift will be a great solution for you . You should keep in mind that if you decide to have  a breastlifting without implants you will have much less volume tan what  you have . For this reason you should talk to your surgeon about the possibility of using implants in your surgery.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question and photo.  It is hard to give a definitive answer for your based only on your one photo, but it appears that you would benefit from a breast lift with a possible areola reduction.  If you want to increase the fullness of your breasts, you will want to consider getting at least a small implant.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

MMO

Thank you for your question and photos. Without seeing you and measuring you in person, it is very hard to delineate your options. However, it appears you may do very well with just a breast lift. Consider meeting in person with a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is a member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons). Those boards and organizations have very high standards for plastic surgeons and patient safety. It is best to discuss in person with your plastic surgeon as it is generally their goal to give you the aesthetic result you desire. Best to you. –Dr. Coan.

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Depends on what you want

From the pictures you’ve provided it appears that a breast lift with implants would give you result you want. A lift alone will not give you much upper pole fullness, but a lift with implants will. However, if upper pole fullness is not that important to you, you would be a good candidate for just a lift. I recommend meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and wishes.

Jaime Perez, MD

Planning a mommy make-over

Thank you for your question about your mommy make-over.

• Your photo shows that you clearly need a breast lift.
  • You have a lot of breast volume - 
  • It would be reasonable to have the tummy tuck and breast lift -
  • And if in a year you feel you need more volume, have an implant.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift procedure to produce wonderful overall results.  When you schedule your consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon, you can discuss the option of a lift without implants.  Together you can create the surgical plan to help you achieve the overall desired look.

Best regards,
Dr. Lane F. Smith, MD
Plastic Surgeon
Las Vegas, NV

Lane Smith, MD

Breast lift without implants

You dont need implants at all, only a lift will give you the result you are looking for.

I, like a few other colleagues offer online consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss what will be the proper treatment to achieve the result you desires.

Regards,

Dr. Luis Redondo

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD