Who is the best liposuction revision expert in Austin, TX?

I had liposuction in December of 2014 and a revision in December in 2015 and it is now very clear that it is not right, with indents and fat pockets everywhere.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Hidef Liposuction Revision expert in Los Angeles

Our Hidef liposuction revision protocol employs Exilis tissue sculpting, fibrous release, fat grafting, liposculpture, and lipocavitation to even out your contour. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS