Can lipo of the flanks and lateral chest, with TT help me? (photos)

I've lost over 100lb and been stuck the last 3 years. I would be happy at 275. I'm currently 315. I peaked at 418 pounds back in 2012. Can the TT and lipo procedure help me out?? My surgeon recommended the TT after I went in to see about the flanks lipo initially. My flanks are what I hate the most. Was wandering how much lipo can be done safely to my flanks and lateral chest before TT. Can this procedure work for me?

Which procedure and when?

You have maintained a 100lb weight loss for three years which is really promising. To help ensure that your treatment is safe and effective, I would recommend that you continue to work towards your goal weight. Further weight loss will improve the safety and results of whatever procedure you choose. After further weight loss, it's quite likely you will benefit from both liposuction and a tummy tuck.    

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Can lipo of the flanks and lateral chest, with TT help me?

Hello dear, thanks for tour post and provided pictures as well. I highly recommend to keep doing the excellent job that you already did to reach your goals. Once you are on the weight you want to be, and that your BMI is not over 32, start looking for board certified plastic surgeons to have all your porcedures done!

Congratulations, Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Lipo help?

No. Do not do any surgery for your body yet. You are on a road..stay on that road.  Lose more weight. Liposuction will make very little difference at this stage.  Hope this helps.

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Lipo

as long as you are at a safe bmi then Lipo of up to 5 liters of your problem areas is possible to do safely. A tummy tuck would likely need to be done afterwards (6-12 months) to deal with loose skin. Ideally your bmi would be 35 or less. Visit with a few plastic surgeons to learn more. Good luck. Dr K