Lip reduction? Is this achievable? (Photos)

I would like to reduce the inner sides of my upper lips so the width of my lips appears smaller. I like the eay they look when i suck in the sides of my lips. Is this achievable?

Lip reduction

Lip reduction can be reliably performed in order to achieve a more natural and more proportionate lip. The procedure involves removing a segment of the inner lip. This can be performed on the upper and lower lip. The scars are easily hidden. Most patients are swollen for 1-2 weeks. It is important to seek out a surgeon with experience in lip reduction surgery. Best WishesTheodore T. Nyame MD  Harvard Trained Plastic Surgeon

Charlotte Physician

Lip reduction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Charlotte Physician