Left breast revised 18 days ago and hasn't dropped. Is it too early to panic?

My left breast had a serum so my PS performed surgery 18 days ago. Now I am totally lopsided because it won't drop. Massaging like nurse told me but it's not helping. My right breast is hanging about an inch lower. I feel like I'm disformed!

Breast too high after revision

Thank you for your question.  You are really early on to be worried. Many different factors can cause this. It may take time for the implant to "settle". Keep in close touch with your surgeon and the staff. They know your case best and will take care of you.

Concerns after revisionary breast surgery.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced after breast surgery. Yes, it is too early to panic; depending on exactly what operation was performed (and many other variables involved),  breast implants may take several months to fully "settle". Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment, advice, and/or predictions. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.