Incision pain? 11 days post op (Photo)

right side (dominant side) has never given me any issues, left side is still tighter and higher but I've noticed past 2-3 days my incision site is painful like a really bad bruise. There's no physical blood or anything in the site but it hurts to stretch it too much. It kinda feels like it's trying to split open or something. If I touch the right side it's still raised but the left feels much thicker underneath. Is this ok to wait 20 days until my next post op or should I go in sooner? Help!

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.
Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon