I had Smart Lipo 9 days ago on my upper arms, inner and outer thighs. The Dr took what equated to 7 lbs of fat.

My husband looked at my arms today and said he hoped I was swollen or we had wasted a lot of money. Who can be a voice of reason. I feel as though I look exactly like I did pre surgery.

It is much too soon to judge

be patient. i have done 600 Smartlipo cases in my office. 
i tell all my patients that it can take 2 weeks to 2 months before you can 
start to see a difference and that you will continue to improve for 
6 months. 
hang in there and I am sure you will be happy in time. 
Please remember that this will help you but not make you 
perfect and that if you increase your dieting and exercising, you can 
definitely enhance your final result.

david berman md

Sterling Plastic Surgeon

SculpSure

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you remain patient because you are in the early recovery stages. Please consult with the surgeon who performed your procedure. Also consider SculpSure, a laser treatment that melts up to 25% of your unwanted belly/flank fat in 25-minutes or less.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

I don,t look much different from before after smart lipo

Thank you for your question. It is common at this stage of healing to have swelling. It will continue to improve next several weeks. Please be patient and follow instructions from your physician and reevaluate in 3 months.

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

Results take months to see/appreciate, especially if you did not have a hi definition procedure. I suggest you see an expert and follow your post operative protocol which should include massage and RF treatments at this time. Best, Dr. Emer.