I have minor symmastia & one breast (rt) that is smaller than the other. Is it worth getting a revision w/ internal bra? (photo)

I got a breast augmentation in January 2015 and my breast sizes are slightly uneven naturally and it seems more pronounced now. I have 375ccs in both breasts but my right still seems smaller. One doctor told me its my posture and another recommends swapping the right for a bigger size. Both doctors have confirmed symmastia but one says it's not worth doing another surgery and another is wanting to put an internal bra and swap for bigger implant. What should I do? Possible bottoming out on right?

Revision might not give perfection

Thanks for your question and the photos. Although there are slight asymmetries and a degree of symmastia, I'm not sure that it is enough to warrant major correction. You have a very good result IMO. I'd be very reluctant to place larger and heavier implants given the fact that your pocket has stretched so much with 375CC. Any revision and implant change would need to have a dermal matrix like Strattice to help guard against malposition and correct the symmastia. The problem is that even with these tools there is no guarantee. Best of Luck!

I have minor symmastia & one breast (rt) that is smaller than the other. Is it worth getting a revision w/ internal bra?

Whether or not revisionary breast surgery is "worth it" comes down to a analysis of "degree of concern" versus "potential risk/complications". In other words, if the breast implant displacement or asymmetry concerns you frequently, then  revisionary surgery (assuming a well executed procedure) will likely be worth the effort.   Ultimately, it will become a very personal decision, that only you can make, after careful weighing of the pros/cons associated with each  option.

Having said that, it is important to avoid chasing perfection; absolute symmetry and/or perfect position of breast implants is unlikely, even in the best of hands.
 You may find the attached link/video helpful to you as you consider options.

Possible Breast Revision

Thank you for your question and for providing pictures. Looking at your photos, your results are excellent. "Perfection" is almost impossible to achieve and perfect symmetry is just also difficult to achieve for anyone. Keep in mind that no one is perfectly symmetrical to begin with. An implant exchange with small revision is possible but not necessary in my opinion. Really think about if you want this and then consult with a board certified plastic surgeon you trust. Best of Luck to you.

Is it worth getting a revision

Is it worth getting a revision is always a difficult question to answer. The goal in cosmetic surgery is to improve one's shape and the ultimate goal is to make you happy. It is next to impossible to achieve perfect symmetry, especially as we do not start out perfectly symmetrical. Remember that asymmetries can also be internal. One muscle may not be exactly like the other deep down. Also, the definition of perfect cleavage does not exist. First, ask yourself if you are truly unhappy with the result of your surgery or if you're just seeking a slight improvement from the results. Secondly, remember that surgery is not a perfect science. There are risks involved with secondary surgeries and there is also now scar tissue in your breast that may make results unpredictable. By photos, your results look very good. Could you handle it if your revision does not look quite so good which is a possible outcome. I think most would be very satisfied with the current result.