I had a BBL 5 weeks ago! and I'm so scared of sitting and getting my butt flat. When will I be able to sit?

My surgeon told me after 4 weeks i could sit but im scared it would affect my results...any suggestions?

BBL recovery

Thank you for your question.  Every surgeon will have his/her own preferences as to recovery for specific procedures. I personally think that after a BBL, no specific position is indicated and we do not have any sitting restrictions.  The pressure caused by sitting is not sufficient to affect viability of the fat cells and so the postsurgical position depends basically on comfort and any other operations that have been performed. You should always follow your chosen surgeon instructions.