I had a BBL on 9/14 it is 9/28 can I wear a butt lift suit with my compression garment?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommend you to always use your garment for at least 6 months from the procedure 24 seven.. it will be better for you if you do it that way!

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

BBL Compression Garment Questions

I advise BBL patients in their post-op instructions to wear their compression garment 24-hours a day for the first two weeks following surgery. I wouldn't think there would be any reason to wear a butt lift suit (no effects if you're wearing your compression garment) but yours is a very specific question that would be best answered by the plastic surgeon who actually performed your surgery and is familiar with the particulars in your case.

Give them a call to be sure you get the right answer for you!

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD