I had a BBL on 9/14/2016 but my stomach is not where I want it. Is it ok to have more Lipo or a Tummy Tuck? (photo)

Is it possible to get a flatter stomach by loosing more weight and exercising. If I can go without having more surgery that would be great. I just want to know all my options.

I had a BBL on 9/14/2016 but my stomach is not where I want it. Is it ok to have more Lipo or a Tummy Tuck?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you to have a tummy tuck to get rid of your extra skin and abdominal sagginess.. 

Flatter Stomach

You can certainly achieve a flatter stomach by a number of methods. I recommend that you seek a consultation with a board certified surgeon for an examination to determine your options. The options can range from surgeon such as a mini-tummy tuck, a full tummy tuck or non-surgical techniques such as coolsculpting. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Getting a flat abdomen

The most simplest take answer to your question is an astounding yes.

Your abdomen will become more flat from weight loss.

WeightLoss what decrease the amount of both subcutaneous and intra-abdominal fat making your abdomen substantially smaller.

If you have substantial muscle separation from previous pregnancies then an abdominoplasty will have a remarkable impact on making your abdomen even more tight and flat.

Your ideal BMI should between 19 and 24.

Weight control it's almost exclusively related to diet.

I encourage everyone to exercise to obtain overall fitness both physically and mentally he but in terms of weight management what you eat, how much you eat, when you eat it's by far more important.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD