Is it possible to make my full left upper eyelid smaller without making my lash line (waterline) going up?

My left eyelid has more fat\skin than the right one which makes it look bigger and causes asymmetry. I am considering removing some fat\skin from my left eyelid to achieve more symmetrical look. However, I am afraid that my left lashline will go up after the procedure. Is it possible to make my left eyelid less fuller to achieve symmetry without making my left eye wider than the other? P.S: My left brow is higher than the right one, and I wonder if the same surgery will help me with this too.

Best to see an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation. What you are describing should be possible. There is an important difference between upper blepharoplasty (where skin and rarely fat is removed) and eyelid ptosis surgery (where the muscle responsible for lifting the upper eyelid is tightened).  Upper blepharoplasty does not raise the upper eyelid but ptosis surgery will.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon