One lower eyelid droopier than other? (photos)

One of my eyelids is much droopier than the other as shown in the picture (my left eye in the picture). I'm only 18 years old. What kind of procedure would fix this? Would juvederm under eye filler lift the lower eye to make it look more even? The second picture (black and white) shows how I want my eyes to look Thanks!

Lower lid asymmetry

Thank you for your photo. It appears that your lower eyelid on your right side (left side of photo) is slightly lower than the other side resulting in a greater scleral triangle (the white triangle on the side of your eye) and size and shape difference between the eyes. A permanent solution to correct this type of malposition is a conservative canthopexy procedure which would help tighten the corner of that eyelid similar to tightening one end of a hammock. A temporary solution is to very conservatively use filler placement to help bolster and support the eyelid upwards but this will ultimately require multiple treatments. It is important that you see an expert in eyelid surgery for an in-person examination as the smallest changes can make very large changes. Hope this helps!
Johnson C. Lee MD Plastic Surgery

Beverly Hills Physician

Eyelid Ptosis -- Botox,RF treatment, Laser, Fillers

Botox and radiofrequency or laser treatments hep with eye lid shaping.  I sometimes use fillers as well. I would avoid any outside eyelid cutting at a young age although surgery is an option. It is best you go to someone experienced to evaluate and treat you as this area can have complications if not done well.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Mild upper eyelid ptosis on one side

You have small amount of left upper eyelid ptosis. You may be candidate for eyelid ptosis surgery, using minimal invasive technique to improve the eye symmetry. See following link and video.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

BOTOX® may help to correct your droopy eyelid.

The idea of perfect symmetry is a myth when it comes to the human body, however, when asymmetry affects your facial appearance it can take a toll on your self-confidence. In your case, you appear to have a subtle asymmetry due to a slight ptosis of the left eye. I would not recommend JUVÉDERM under your eye. Instead, I think a BOTOX® injection may help to create the gentle lift that you need. For the best results, consult with a cosmetic surgeon who has an in-depth understanding of facial anatomy.