Hello, I would like to know an estimate for the cost of a face lift. Thank you.

Would like to know an estimate for the cost of a face lift.

Hi, Non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation. I have performed facelifts for over 30 years and have performed many minimally, invasive type facelifts on women in their late twenties and early thirties. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.

If you have "jowls” these are sagging facial tissues and an indication for some form of a SMAS facelift. The underlying SMAS layer, of the face, must be dissected, lifted, trimmed and re-sutured (not merely folded or suspended with threads or sutures that will not last). The excess skin is then removed and the facelift incisions closed.

My most popular facelift is the minimally invasive, short incision facelift that has all the benefits of more invasive facelifts (traditional, mid-face and subperiosteal facelifts) but with these added benefits:

• very small incisions
  • minimal tissue dissection = less bruising and swelling = rapid recovery
  • can be performed in 90 minutes or less, with or without general anesthesia
  • no incisions within the hair = no hair loss
  • excess fat can be removed
  • excess skin removed
  • cheeks, chin and jaw line can be augmented with dermal fillers (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or facial implants
  • most patients fly back home to parts all over the world in as little as 3 days post-op
I combine facial shaping with every facelift procedure. When jowls are present, these should be done in concert and not alone or separately in order to create a naturally, more attractive face.

Hope this helps.

Some Costs if you please

Hi Sunny 2018

Thanks for your post.

The base price for our Concept facelift is £6000. This would be subject to consultation.

If your skin is loose, sagging or creating the appearance of jowls you may be a good candidate for Concept™ Facelift Surgery. This type of Rhytidectomy is unique as the facelift is performed under local anaesthetic, and is less invasive than traditional methods, meaning the cosmetic surgery has a significantly faster recovery time.
The cosmetic procedure is similar to a mini facelift as it is performed with a short scar that runs in front of the ear, down to the ear lobe and tucked behind the ear. There will be no dressings or drains afterwards. This is performed as a day case, walk in-walk out procedure with minimal bruising and downtime.

Make sure you find a qualified and experienced surgeon.

COST OF A "FACELIFT"

The cost of a facelift has so many variables.  Here are some:
-What do you mean by "facelift".  There are several levels of facelift and many surgeons market a facelift with a low price because they are doing a limited or mini lift, often with a marketing name attached..Ultra lift, Max lift, Lifestyle lift, etc. Some of those are effective in really good hands, but tend to be of limited duration.
-Do you include eyes, brow lift, peels, fat injections, etc?  Most of my lifts will include at least some fat injections for filling the hollows of the lower lid (tear trough) area, the cheek hollow below the eyelid, and temples. Most also include peels to reduce wrinkles around the eyes and mouth that can't be touched with a facelift alone.  
-What city are you thinking of having the work done? The cost will vary with the city, state, and region.
-What will the facility (hospital, private surgery center, etc) fee be for the procedure?
-Anesthesia fee?
-And finally, and most importantly, the surgeons experience, reputation, and success.  Surgeons of high experience and reputation will charge more for obvious reasons. That doesn't always mean you get a better result, but it often does. 
All that being said, averages for a "real" facelift without the add ons and by a surgeon with many years of experience range from $10,000 to $15,000 on average.  But a survey of prices in your area will be most revealing.
And be advised, with facelifts in particular, "you get what you pay for".  Don't skimp on this very subtle and artistic surgery.

R. Scott Yarish, MD

Estimated Cost of a Facelift

Price of a #Facelift is always a concern when deciding whether or not to have a cosmetic procedure. Patients’ needs and goals vary, so there is no fixed price for a facelift.
These are the contributing factors to the cost of a facelift:
-Surgeon’s fee
-Facility fee
-Medication cost
-Anesthesia fee
Estimated fees may also be found here on Real Self, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website.

Thank you for your question.  The cost of a facelift will vary greatly depending on the skill, experience and reputation of your facelift surgeon.  A national average is $11,500 however expect up a $15,000 or more for the most well-known, experience and highly related surgeons.

Cost of a face lift

Thank you for your question.  Based on over 3600 reviews from realself, the average cost of a facelift is $12000.  This will vary from surgeon to surgeon and region to region.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Facelift Cost

Facelift cost can vary depending on what is actually performed, surgeon's experience, and geographic region.  You will have a surgeon's fee, anesthesia, operating room, and any medications prescribed.  Consult with board certified plastic surgeons for exams to discuss your options.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Hello Sunny2018

There is a lot that goes into the cost of a facelift.  The first is determining what is actually being performed.  People use the word facelift to describe a lot of different techniques, which affects the cost.  Whether you undergo surgery in a surgical center or the surgeon's office can affect the price.  Other factors include whether you are completely asleep or undergoing your treatment under twilight anesthesia (also called monitored anesthesia care) or simply local anesthesia.  Where your surgeon practice can affect cost as the cost of doing business is higher in certain parts of the country.  I would call several facial plastic surgeons in your area to get an estimate on the cost.  For an idea of cost I would say probably 8k on the low side to over 20k on the high side.  Don't let the cost be the only factor in determining who your surgeon will be, but just because one is more expensive does not mean that is a better surgeon.  The best recommendation I can make is to consult with a few facial plastic surgeons to see what is the best facial rejuvenation option for you and find out the prices from them.

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facelift cost

Facelift cost varies by the type of facelift, geographic region, surgeon ability and experience, operating room costs, anesthesia fees, facilities fees. I would search for facelift costs on this website, or call a few plastic surgeon offices and the receptionists over the phone should provide a rough estimate. Hope this helps!