Who is the best doctor for me in the Texas area? MtF wanting FFS been on HRT for alost a year. (photos)

What do you recommend? I want Forehead and hairline adjustment, eye brow lift, cheek implants, lip lift, and chin and jaw. Possibly a breast aug.

MTF FFS surgery

Thank you for the question. I recommend Dr. Sarah Saxon in Dallas. She's excellent and very experienced in this area.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

FFS in Texas

There are only a few surgeons with extensive experience in FFS in the US.  The closest to you is probably Dr. Sarah Saxon, I believe she is in Dallas with UT Southwestern.  I do not think she does breast augmentation herself, but it's possible that she works with someone who could do that surgery at that same time.  

Bryan Rolfes, MD

Bryan Rolfes, MD
Minneapolis Otolaryngologist