Columella notched 2.5 months after open rhinoplasty. Implant for bridge is movable is slightly touched (Photo)

What should I do about columella and moveable implant for bridge of nose..nose looks too short for face now and pigged in the front. Options?

Notched columella after rhinoplasty

A notched columella after rhinoplasty could be due to cartilage retraction, injury to the cartilage, or scar. It is difficult to evaluate at 2.5 months. I recommend sending more photos to evaluate. 

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty results

You are still early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD